Friends ask me all the time for Christmas ideas for my teenage and college girls. It’s difficult, as they are pretty particular. With their gifts costing more -meaning less is under the tree- I have tried to find things I know they and other girls 15 and up can use and enjoy. The price points vary from $14 to $890, so there is truly something for everyone.
1. BLANKNYC ‘Morning’ Suede Moto Jacket $188 Every girl needs a moto jacket in their wardrobe and I love the suede take on this one. The wine color is perfect for the holiday season(and on trend for this season) and the details give it a stylish, edgy look. Buy here.
2. Longchamp ‘Le Pliage’ Expandable Travel Bag $255 The perfect bag for spending the night out or weekend trips! This overnight bag expands to twice it’s size to suit any length of stay. Buy here.
3. BP. Velvet Choker $14 Chokers continue to be a big trend! We love this velvet version because it’s great for layering with other pieces or for wearing alone. Buy here.
4. Cambridge Audio ‘G2’ Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker $149.99 For the teenage girl that is always listening to music. This bluetooth speaker has a touch of edge with the gold finish, and it’s great for taking with her wherever she goes. Buy here.
5. Bobbi Brown ‘Bobbi’s Beauty Book’ Eye, Cheek, & Lip Palette $76 (Was $95) A palette is a great way to pair down your makeup and makes taking it with you on-the-go so simple! This one includes everything you need with six eye shadows, a bronzer/blush duo, mascara, lip gloss, and brushes. Buy here.
6. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones $149.95 Whether she uses them for working out, studying, or just listening to music, these headphones are sweat resistant and wireless. A fun and practical way to up her headphone game! Buy here.
7. Tory Burch ‘Robinson’ Slim Saffiano Leather Card Case $85 A card case is an easy solution to keeping the necessities with you wherever you are. Perfect to slide in a backpack or small clutch, it will hold just what you need! Buy here.
8. Chloe ‘Mini Marcie’ Leather Crossbody Bag $890 Crossbody bags continue to be all the rage, and this is a great step up from the standard one. The cute curved shape is a change from the traditional rectangle. This one is a classic, an investment piece she can keep for years! Buy here.
9. Steve Madden ‘Ecntrcv’ Slip-On Sneaker $59.95 A shoe that embodies two of the season’s hottest trends-velvet and sneakers! We love this take on the slip-on sneaker. The velvet adds a chic, lush flare. Buy here.
Hope this helps when shopping for your teenage girls. Let me know what you select for the teenage/young adult girl in your life.
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors