Most of my female friends are the ones doing the shopping for their family, but what’s wrong with purchasing a treat for yourself or giving an idea or two to someone who needs to buy a gift for you?
While some are necessities and others are big splurges, I varied the price points from $17.99 to $950 so there is truly something for everyone.
And yes, I LOVE all of them, so if you are looking for a present for someone like me, take note and make your shopping easy……
1. See by Chloe ‘Janis’ Bootie $450 We all need a go-to bootie in our closet. This one is the perfect combination of casual, with a dressier edge from the gold studs and stacked heel. These will become your favorite little black boot. Buy here.
2. Tata Harper Skincare Resurfacing Mask $58 It seems like everyone is always looking for that one skincare product that will make you glow. This one does exactly that! The easy to use mask gets rid of dull skin cells to leave your face soft and clean. Buy here.
3. Franny E Semiprecious Stone Cuff $224 We love this simple, layering cuff! The abnormal shape gives it a delicate edge, which is on trend now. Buy here.
4. ‘Cravings’ Cookbook $17.99 Is the lady in your life a cook? If so, this gift is for her. Full of user-friendly recipes for the family, parties, and more, the range of recipes are sure to please everyone. Worth getting just to read through–Chrissy’s life (and cooking) tips will having you laughing throughout the whole process. Buy here.
5. Burberry Reversible Merino Wool Cape $950 A splurge worthy gift, this cape will become a new staple in her closet. The timeless Burberry check, that is reversible, makes for an easy outfit to throw on and go. Buy here.
6. UGG ‘Cheyenne’ Cashmere Robe $348 Everyone needs that one perfect robe to cozy up in! This cashmere one is just that and the shawl collar and ribbed trim add a more fashionable touch, too. Buy here.
7. Elizabeth and James ‘Langley’ Pebbled Leather Backpack $296.98 (Was $495!) Whether it’s being used for work, a super chic diaper bag, or just for fun, this backpack is a great grab and go bag for any lifestyle. Buy here.
8. Zestt Organic Cotton Throw $88 A simple throw is an easy way to add warmth and comfort to a room. This one comes in a variety of great colors bound to suit any space. Buy here.
9. Dior ‘Reflected’ 52mm Sunglasses $450 We are still seeing the aviator everywhere, and these glasses are the perfect take on a chicer version of the classic. The matte brown is ideal for everyday wear. Buy here.
10. Stella McCartney ‘Falabella’ Faux Leather Pouch $425 A simple clutch is a great way to simplify your everyday purse. It makes it easy to run around with and will hold just the necessities! We love how this one has some edge with the chain detail, perfect for transitioning from day to night. Buy here.
11. Jo Malone London Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne $65-$130 Finding an everyday scent that is not too overpowering can be a task. Jo Malone is one of the best at creating delicate, elegant scents that can be worn from day to day, and this one is a favorite. It is the perfect combination of fresh and woodsy. Buy here.
12. Beyond Yoga Colorblock Capris $99 Is the lady in your life looking for that one thing to help push her to the gym? Or is she the type of girl who likes to run her errands in workout clothes? If so, these leggings are a versatile option. She won’t be able to resist wearing these adorable color block leggings. Buy here.
Hope you found this list helpful for the women you are shopping for (or yourself)! Let us know what you end up purchasing.
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors