With the holidays around the corner, we have put together a gift guide for that “hard to buy for” man in your life. We’ve included some of our favorite things and the prices range from $25 to $395.
1. Jack Spade “Norton” Watch $398 You can’t go wrong with a classic watch. This one is perfect for everyday wear and a great staple piece to add to your man’s collection. Buy here.
2. Areaware Geometric Whiskey Rocks $35 The perfect addition to your whiskey drinker’s bar. These cubes keep your drink cold without diluting it and they look good in the glass! Buy here.
3. Filson Twill Duffle Bag $395 Whether he is a weekend vacationer or business traveler, this is the bag for him. American-made from Filson’s water repellant twill, it’s meant to be timeless and long lasting. Buy here.
4. Peter Millar Leather Trim Quarter Zip Pullover $225 Perfect for everyday wear! Made from merino wool, you know this sweater will be comfy, and the leather trim adds a great masculine touch. Buy here.
5. S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle $35 If he’s always on the go, this is the gift for him. The S’well bottle keeps his water cold for up to 24 hours, or coffee hot for 12! Buy here.
6. Fitbit ‘Alta’ Wireless Fitness Tracker $129.95 A newer take on the ever popular Fitbit, this one wirelessly syncs to your smartphone or computer to track your fitness, sleep, training, and more. Buy here.
7. ‘Food & Beer” Book $49.95 For the foodie in your life, this book features 60 recipes and the beer to pair with them. Buy here.
8. Patagonia Water Repellent Down Jacket $229 A classic jacket that is practical, too. Every man can use a staple like this one in his closet! Buy here.
9. Blundstone Chelsea Boot $174.95 Dress them up or dress them down, they are the perfect boot for everyday wear. With a reputation for comfort and durability, your man will thank you for these! Buy here.
10. Malin + Goetz $25.03-$125.73 Shaving cream that is heavy on the hydrating side! Full of vitamin E, this shaving cream soothes and protects even the most sensitive, dry skin. Buy here.
Hope you find this holiday gift guide helpful! Let me know what you end up selecting..
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors