I had such a good response from my gift idea post for the teenage /college girl that I thought I would put together a Christmas list of things someone my own age (give or take a few years) would enjoy.
Most of my female friends are the ones doing the shopping for their family, but what’s wrong with purchasing a treat for yourself or giving an idea or two to someone who needs to buy a gift for you?
While some are necessities (like the Clarisonic) and others are big splurges, I varied the price points from $19.95 to $1,595 so there is truly something for everyone.
And yes, I LOVE all of them, so if you are looking for a present for someone like me, take note and make your shopping easy……
1. Burberry Brit Sheer Mega Check Scarf- This Burberry scarf is a classic accessory that never goes out of style. I love the sheer version that contains a touch of silk because it’s lightweight, making it a little more versatile to wear throughout the year. You can buy it here for $395.00
2. Jo Malone ‘English Pear and Freesia’ Body and Hand Lotion– This hand lotion at $55 smells great, is hydrating, and is a luxury gift for ANY age. Buy here.
3. Stuart Weitzman Over the Knee Boot – This is THE boot of the season and I would Love a pair. I can see wearing it with skinny jeans (look how good they look with the Burberry scarf, too), riding pants, or even a short, fitted dress or skirt. Not only are they versatile, chic, and sophisticated, they are supposedly very comfortable, making them a shoe you would LIVE in. Buy it for $798 here.
4. Clarisonic -‘Mia 2 – This sonic skin cleansing system at $149.99 is something I already have and is one of my favorite things I own. I began using it a few years back, and I can tell a big difference in how it cleans my skin. Sure, I don’t look like I am 25, but that isn’t my goal. It leaves an after glow and helps with cell turnover. Buy here.
5. Ugg Australia – ‘Mini Bailey Button’ Boot – As I mentioned in my last post, my Uggs are my favorite. Yes, they are not necessarily the prettiest, but sometimes comfort wins. I wear them to workout (yes, I do receive some strange stares), but for this girl who HATES being cold, they offer warmth, too. Treat yourself and order a pair now for $129.89 Buy here.
6. Olivia Von Halle – Print Silk Pajamas – After a long day, who wouldn’t want to wear 100% silk pajamas?! At a price point of $455.00, they are certainly an item for someone who needs some pampering. Buy here.
7. Barefoot Dreams ‘Cozy Chic Throw‘ This machine washable throw at $132 is the perfect curl-up blanket. Grab a good book or magazine, a cup of tea, and this super-soft blanket for a small piece of heaven. Buy here.
8. Aromatherapy Essential Oils- There’s a lot of talk on how essential oils are good for so many reasons, and I have jumped on the bandwagon. Peppermint and lavender are two of my favorite, as I add them to my bath, the bottom of my feet, etc. Try a set for $19.95 here.
9. Burberry ‘Medium Banner’ House Check Leather Tote- Everyone needs a really good handbag, and this one is PERFECT. It can be dressed up or down. It is classic enough to last season after season, all while having the quality and chicness of the Burberry brand. $1595.00 Buy here.
Hope these holiday ideas help you with buying for the woman- or for yourself- in your life. Let me know what you end up ordering-
If you would like to see more from us on a daily basis, follow us…..
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors