As we start the new year, we are adding another interior designer/project manager to our team.
Known for custom, timeless and livable homes, we pride ourselves on great service, customization and experience for our interior design clients. We value the trust our clients put in us for one of the biggest investments they will make in their lifetime.
We are looking for a hardworking, detail oriented, multitasking team player to serve as an Interior Designer/Project Manager on our team.
the criteria for this position Includes:
- You must have at least four years’ interior design experience and some experience in project management.
2. You must be proficient in AutoCAD and willing to travel.
3. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. You must be honest and trustworthy personally and professionally.
5. You must be a team player who can handle being in a fast-paced office environment. We have fun but we work hard.
This is a full-time position located in Birmingham, AL.
By the way, Birmingham, AL, was just named one of the top 50 places to travel in 2021 by Travel and Leisure Magazine. It is a great place to live and raise a family.
If you are interested in joining our design team, send your resume and references to info@danawolterinteriors. We look forward to hearing from you.