I was getting a little excited that spring weather was around the corner, but after the cold, damp weather we have had this week, it looks like I need to be patient.
While my big sweaters will stay in my closet a few more days, in anticipation for the warmer weather, I thought I would share a few of my Favorite Spring Items found on the web.
The price points vary from $19 to $365, so there is something for everyone’s budget.
1. Robert Rodriguez Ruffle Silk Cold Shoulder Blouse $365 A big trend on the runway are ruffles and cold shoulder tops, and this ivory silk blouse has both. I like how this one can be dressed up or down, making it a versatile piece. Buy here.
2. Rag&bone ‘Dre’ Slim Boyfriend Jeans $250 Boyfriend and distressed jeans are “must-haves” and this pair fits any age with the slight distress and streamlined silhouette. I like how they can be worn by a 20 or 40 year old. Buy here.
3. & 4. Karen Walker Helter Skelter $250 and Number One Sunglasses $250 Karen Walker’s chic style shows in her large collection of sunglasses. I couldn’t pick just one, so here are my top two. Buy here and here.
5. Andrew Marc Oakley Oversized Quilted Jacket $150 This lightweight bomber jacket has a lot of look and is the perfect piece to add to your wardrobe for those chilly nights. Buy here.
6. Halogen Skinny Scarf $19 My oldest is the one that put the skinny scarf on my radar. I love how this one adds a little extra touch in a subtle way. Buy here.
7. L* Space Ridin’ High Serina Rib Bikini Top $99 Do I even want to open the discussion on bathing suit shopping?! It has to be done, and if you like a bikini style, this top is sleek and gives great coverage. Buy here.
8. Marc Fisher ‘Adalyn’ Espadrille Wedge Sandal $159.95 Everyone needs an Espadrille in her closet, and this wedge comes in three neutral colors. Buy here.
9. Fraiche by J Off the Shoulder Jumpsuit $113 You’ve seen jumpsuits on my favorite lists before because I like how they are versatile, flattering, and a little different. Need I say more, except that the price point on this one is great?! Buy here.
10. Vix Deva Cloe Cover-Up Caftan $178 This short and ‘swingy’ cover-up is ready to hit the beach, poolside and everything in between. Buy here.
11. Joie ‘Mariner B.’ Track Pants $168 Track pants are another big trend that has stayed around and this refined blousy pair can be dressed up or down. I own these and can tell you they are extremely comfortable. Buy here.
12. Vince Shirred Back Split Neck Blouse $285 Vince is one of my “go-to” brands because they have basic, well made pieces that have a little edge to them. This striped, shirred-back blouse is great for the beach or out on the town. Buy here.
13. Trina Turk Off the Shoulder One-Piece Swimsuit $128 The “off-the-shoulder” look is a trend that has been around for a couple seasons and I love how Trina Turk incorporated it into this age appropriate and chic suit. Buy here.
14. Eileen Fisher Sport Platform Sandal $195 This sandal is known for its comfort and is a great pair you can wear everyday. Comes in six colors. Buy here.
15. Halogen ‘Clarette’ Wedge Sandal $99.95 Looking for a shoe you can dress up and down? One you can pair with pants, shorts or dresses? Here is a good one- Buy here.
16. Shiraleah Veronica Metallic Woven Tote $62 A woven tote bag is perfect for vacations or day at the pool. This one is at a great price point and is durable for the beach or for shopping. Buy here.
Let me know what you like and what appeals to you, as I am ready to make the switch over to spring myself. Here’s to a new season-
Like what you see? Connect with us on a daily basis….
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors