The weather is cooling down and it is time for me to share a few of my Fall Favorites –
The list includes pieces to wear as well as accessories for the home. With the price points ranging from $30 to $975, there is something for everyone.
1. Paige ‘Zoey’ Quilted Leather Bomber Jacket $975.00 A leather jacket is an investment piece to keep for many years, and the one I have chosen is one you can dress up or down. Buy here.
2. & 3. Vanessa Mooney Velvet Choker $32.00 | Jules Smith ‘Hera’ Pendant Choker $30.00 Chokers are a huge trend this fall and these two are some of my favorites. They are simple but make a bold statement, and if the neckline allows, I would layer either one with a longer necklace to go along. Buy here and here.
4. Vince Crop Rib Wool & Cashmere Pullover $365 Chunky sweaters are a staple piece in a fall wardrobe and I love most things Vince, including this wool and cashmere ribbed sweater. They have classics with great cuts, making their pieces timeless. Buy here.
5. J Brand ‘Maria’ Velvet Flare Pants $228 I bought these velvet, flared pants last year, and I love them. Velvet is hot in fashion this year, and you can’t go wrong with this particular pair. Buy here.
6. Vince ‘Warner’ Platform Sneaker $250.00 Not sure when I crossed over by looking for comfort AND style in my shoes, but this is where I am at my age. Sneakers cover both and are a big hit this fall. These in particular stand out to me because they are neutral and versatile. Buy here.
7. Stuart Weitzman ‘Leggylady’ Over the Knee Boot $798.00 This boot was such a hit last fall that it sold out, so it is back and stronger than ever. These over-the-knee boots are pretty versatile in how you can wear them- I would pair with a short skirt, a skinny pant or jeans. Buy here.
8. Mid Century Modern Bronze Vase $345.00 This bronze vase is from an ultra-chic gallery in Miami, and it is a great piece to add into your home. The shape and color make it a versatile accessory. Buy here.
9. Halogen Rib Knit Cashmere Wrap $208.00 One pieces of clothing I keep close by when the weather turns colder is a good wrap that will go with anything. This beige/oatmeal cashmere wrap is versatile and can be worn many different ways, making it a must have! Buy here.
10. Molton Brown London Body Wash $30.00 Molton Brown products are becoming some of my favorites. The body wash in Gingerlilly is one of my favorites because the scent is light. Buy here.
11. Barbara Cosgrove ‘Yuan Vase’ Table Lamp in Bronze $579.00 I love this black lamp and would pair it with a black shade. It is a good height for a side table and I can see using it in a media room or study- somewhere I need a to add a little edge. Buy here.
12. Max Mara ‘Ronco’ Camel Hair Pencil Skirt $625.00 This camel- hair pencil skirt is on my list because it is a piece to keep for years to come. A good classic never goes out of style. Buy here.
13. Italian Alabaster Bud Vases $195.00 Bud vases are one of the most practical gifts you can give someone, and this pair of hand-carved solid alabaster bud vases are perfect! Buy here.
14. Indigo 7 Stripe Merino Wool Blanket $245.00 Last but not least, a beautiful neutral throw to bundle up in this fall and winter. Throws are a great way to add warmth and comfort to any room, so I always love having a nice one close by. Buy here and here.
Hope you see something on my Fall Favorite list that you love. There are lots of great pieces to update your wardrobe and home this fall.
Here’s to turning leaves, dropping temperatures, and bundling up by a fire.