With Father’s Day around the corner, we have created for you a gift guide with a few options for the “hard to buy” father. We’ve included some of our favorite things for the men in your life, and the prices range from $52 to $395.
1. Cathy’s Concepts Personalized Craft Beer Tasting Flight $78 One of our favorite gifts on the list are the personalized, beer-tasting glasses. Each glass is customized with a monogram and the base is a chalk board, making it fun for adding a personalized message. Buy here.
2. Bose QuietComfort Headphones $299 These are the perfect gift for the music aficionado in your life. These are in-ear, noise-canceling headphones from Bose and they come in white or black. Buy here.
3. Burberry ‘New London’ Wallet $395 Looking for a nice, long lasting gift for Dad? This classic, calfskin leather wallet comes in three great colors and will be an item he will also enjoy for a long time. Buy here.
4. Will Leather Goods Traveler Duffle Bag $395 Does the dad in your life like to travel? If so, here is a gift for you! This vintage-style duffle bag is great-looking piece Dad can take with him wherever he goes. It is crafted from weathered, vegetable-tanned leather and tough canvas denim. Buy here.
5. UGG ‘Ascot’ Leather Slipper $119.95 These leather slippers are great for lounging around the house. They come in three different colors and are surely to keep your dad warm- and comfortable- all year round! Buy here.
6. Jack Black ‘Core Collection’ Set Shaving/Face Set $52 Jack Black is known to have some of the best skin products for men and this set gives you three of their most popular items. The set includes a cleanser, a conditioner for shaving, and a moisturizer. Buy here.
7. Fitbit ‘Blaze’ Smart Fitness Watch $199.95 A Fitbit is a great gift to give anyone, and this sleek and sporty ‘Blaze’ Fitbit is perfect for the athletic or health-conscious man. Buy here.
8. Cathy’s Concepts Personalized Glass Decanter $53.72 This is a gift the man in your life can add to his bar, home office or man cave. The elegant, handblown glass decanter features a custom etched monogram and rustic wooden stopper. Buy here.
9. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker $116 Bose speakers are some of the best speaker products out there and this portable, bluetooth speaker is one that everyone can enjoy, especially Dad. It’s perfect for enjoying background music, wherever you are.
Hope you find this Father’s Day gift guide helpful for the men in your life. Let me know what items work for the dads in your life.