I want to share some of my favorite “must-haves” for the 30+ woman at the beach and pool. If you are like me and wait until summer to buy a few things for the water, you end up disappointed because most things are sold out.
Hopefully, this list will ease the search and you will find a few things you like. The price points range from $18 to $455 so there is something for every budget and age.
1. La Blanca ‘Island Fare’ V-Neck Cover Up Tunic $99 I like how this coverup has some detail but is still a pretty basic piece. It comes in five different colors so you can find one that blends with any color bathing suit in your closet. Buy here.
2. Dior ‘Abstract’ 58mm Sunglasses $367 I have shared these Dior glasses before and I want to share them again. I love them! They are hot right now, and I love how they are chic yet still a classic look you can wear for a few years. I buy a new pair every three or so years, and I think this is going to be my next one. Buy here.
3. S’well ‘Sparkling Champagne’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle $45 Who doesn’t enjoy a stylish water bottle? This one is perfect for keeping drinks cold in your car, on the beach or by the pool. LOVE the gold color! Buy here.
4. Linum Home Textiles Herringbone Striped Turkish Pestemal Towel $34 These towels are great to throw on as a coverup wrapped around your waist or to lounge on by the pool. This is also the perfect gift for any age. They come in all different colors but the gray and beige are my favorites. Buy here.
5. Seafolly ‘Block Party’ High Neck Bikini $102 Halter bikini tops are a big hit this year and this is one of my favorites. I love its simplicity and if you like wearing a bikini, it’s a good one as it covers more than most. Buy here.
6. Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandal $455 This trend is appealing to me big time. I can see wearing these with shorts or a casual dress this summer. With this pair being Stuart Weitzman, you also have the quality, along with the look, behind the shoe. Buy here.
7. BP. Straw Fedora $18 A hat is a necessity at the beach and for this price, this is the perfect one! This classic straw fedora, with a touch of black, will go with a bathing suit or outfit! Buy here.
8. Tory Burch Logo Flip Flop $50 Everyone should have a pair of these flip flops from Tory Burch. They are comfy, cute and easy to throw on! Buy here.
Hope you found a few things from my list that can make you beach or pool ready. Sure hope so! Let me know what you think-
Have a great day-
Like what you see? Follow us on social media!
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors