Spring is here (thank goodness!) and I have some favorites for the season. I feel like it has been a few months since I bought anything for myself and with the warm, sunny weather, I realize I need a few staples to freshen up last year’s wardrobe (okay….the juicer doesn’t apply, but I had to include because I love mine).
Here you go:
1. Milly ‘Essex’ Fringed Leather Bucket Bag $435 This Milly bag is a perfect cross between two big trends; the bucket bag and fringe. This fun bag comes in black and caramel making it perfect for an everyday handbag. Buy here.
2. Dior ‘Abstract’ Sunglasses $490 Big, abstract sunglasses are a huge trend this spring. When I buy a pair, I wear them for several years, and I am thinking this needs to be my next purchase. They are classic yet stylish so at this price point, I know I can wear for several seasons. Buy here.
3. Fitbit ‘Charge HR’ Wireless Activity and Heart Rate Tracker $149.95 When my husband went out of town and left his Fitbit, I decided to try it. Let me tell you-I am obsessed! I love how it tracks my steps, my calories and gives me an easy way to check the time. This particular one comes in four different colors, with black being my color of choice. Buy here.
4. Beyond Yoga Grid Panel Leggings $99 Beyond Yoga pants are becoming some of my favorite leggings because of their style and comfort. I am a pretty casual person and have found these are perfect and unique for exercising or lounging. Buy here.
5. Kuvings Masticating Slow Juicer $234 I have been juicing this past year and have fallen in love with it. I dont do it everyday but I am certainly pretty regular with it. I had a friend suggest this exact juicer to me because it is reasonable and maintains the vitamins by twisting fruit and veggies. It is easy to use- and clean- and it comes with seven different nozzles for food processing versatility. Buy here.
6. Vince Ribbed Trim Boatneck Sweater $176.98 This comfy sweater is perfect for the transitioning weather and can be dressed up or down. It’s also a great layering piece or it can be worn by itself. Buy here.
7. Vince Camuto Orbital Domed Cuff Bracelet $98 This cuff is a pretty addition to any wardrobe, and its versatility makes it an everyday piece. Buy here.
8. Vince ‘Berlin 6’ Slip-On Suede Sneaker $225 My girls have been on this craze for several seasons now, and I am finally jumping on board. Slip-on sneakers have become a big hit this past year and this style/color are my favorite. I love how they are chic, versatile, and easy to wear. Buy here.
Hope you found a few things you like, too. Let me know what you think and if something appeals to you.
Have a great day, everyone-
Connect with us….
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors