With the beginning of a new year, I thought I would share with you of a few of my favorite things. I am not a product junkie or a person who likes to accumulate a lot of stuff, but there are a few items I am enjoying lately. The prices range from $37.50 to $795, so there is something on the list for everyone.
1. Kuvings Masticating Slow Juicer $234 I have been juicing this past year and have fallen in love with it. I dont do it everyday but I am certainly pretty regular with it. I had a friend suggest this exact juicer to me because it is reasonable and maintains the vitamins by twisting fruit and veggies for the juice. It is easy to use- and clean- and it comes with seven different nozzles for food processing versatility. Buy here.
2. Burberry ‘Finsbridge’ Belted Quilted Jacket $795 Who doesn’t love a great Burberry jacket? It’s perfect for the not so winter weather and early spring when you need something light to throw on. It is fitted, which equals flattering and versatile. it comes in a navy and mink grey and is a chic piece for season after season. Buy here.
3. Veranda The Romance of Flowers: Clinton Smith $37.40 Bring in the outdoors with this beautiful coffee table book of incredible floral arrangements that have been featured in Veranda over the years. The pictures are gorgeous and inspiring, and I promise it won’t disappoint! Buy here.
4. UGG ‘Classic Mini’ Boot $113.95 As I’ve mentioned before, I love my UGGS. This particular boot comes in five different colors, with chocolate being my favorite. Buy here.
5. Vince ‘Side Zip Turtleneck’ $365 This cashmere and wool sweater comes in three different colors; black, cream and toast. You get the thickness of a big sweater without the bulkiness, and I love its versatility and casual feel. Buy here.
6. Diptyque ‘Baies’ Scented Candle $60 Who doesn’t love a great smelling candle? The combination of roses and blackcurrant leaves creates a wonderful aroma throughout your home. Buy here.
7. Revision Nectifirm $55.99 Call me vain, call me old, but this is my new favorite product. It helps with the firming of your neck and lessens the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Buy here.
8. Rag & Bone ‘Margot’ Bootie $525 This pair of Rag&Bone booties are comfortable and chic. They are versatile to dress up or down and are a perfect staple for season after season. Buy here.
9. 7 For All Mankind ‘The Mod’ Straight Leg Jeans $189 Having a good pair of jeans in your closet is something that everyone should have. 7 For All Man Kind is one of those jeans that will last you forever, and the more you wear them, the more comfortable they become. Buy here.
Hope you enjoy these things as much as I do. Let me know what you think-
Like what you see? Connect with us for more on a daily basis….
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors