A friend mentioned to me the other day that she was having a hard time finding bedside table lamps for her guest room. She wasn’t sure of what to look for and where to look.
So…. I decided I would pull a few to share with you that are appropriate in size and versatile for this type of need. Lighting plays a crucial part in making a bedroom a haven, a sanctuary to rest and relax, and you want to get it right.
I tried to give you a few options that are classic but modern, stylish yet timeless. The price points vary and are reasonable for this type of need.
1. ‘Deauville’ Table Lamp $589 This lamp’s shapely silhouette is timeless and fresh and it is equipped with a dimmer. I could easily see it on each side of the bed in a master or guest suite. Buy here.
2. ‘Nina Tapered’ Table Lamp $229 Forged with Aged Iron, this lamp blends rustic and modern styles. It would be great in a boy’s room, a lake house, or a mountain house. Buy here.
3. ‘Dauphine’ Table Lamp $229 – I love the simplicity of this gilded iron lamp and could easily see it in a girl’s room or a guest bedroom. Buy here.
4. ‘Aspen’ Forged Table Lamp $335 This apothecary table lamp has a gold gilded iron finish and can extend to 31″ H, making it perfect for this type of space. Buy here.
5. ‘Anita’ Table Lamp $589 The ‘Anita’ table lamp has a tea stain white crackle finish. It is a fresh take on a more traditional style. Buy here.
Hope you find one that is perfect for you. Each is timeless in its style so you won’t tire of it in a year or two. Happy shopping and let me know what you choose.
Have a great day-
Like what you see? Connect with us for more on a daily basis….
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors