Friends ask me all the time for Christmas ideas for my teenage/college girls. It’s hard- they are picky, all three have great fashion taste, and to be honest, the things they like are at a different price point from the toys they loved when they were little.
With their gifts costing more -meaning less is under the tree- I have tried to find things I know they and other girls 15 and up can use and enjoy. Tyler, my 24-year-old design assistant, helped me curate this list, so even though I am
old middle aged and think I know, she has confirmed I am on target. The price points vary from $15 to $475 so there is truly something for everyone.
Image by Dana Wolter Interiors
1. S’well Water Bottle– The S’well water bottle is a perfect gift for someone who likes to stay hydrated but may drink out of a few too many plastic bottles (like me). It’s sleek, light weight, environmentally friendly, and you don’t have to worry about toxins from plastic. It keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. For $35.00 and its chic look, it is a perfect gift for just about any age. Buy here.
2. Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace– I love the “Elisa” necklace from Kendra Scott because it’s versatile and makes a great layering piece. For $50 – $65 and the option of selecting the color of your stone, this piece is sure to be enjoyed at any age. Buy here.
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette– At any age, who doesn’t love a new makeup palette to freshen up your look? The new Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette’s taupe-hues neutrals is great with any skin tone, and I might need to order one for myself. The cost is $54.00 and you can purchase it here.
4. Tory Burch Robinson Pebbled Mini Bucket Bag- The Tory Burch Pebbled Mini Bucket Bag is described as “understated chic”, and I could not agree more. Its hip but polished look at $475 is versatile enough to go with many different outfits and looks. Buy here.
5. The Nila Anthony Faux Fur PomPom Clip Keychain– The Nila Anthony Faux Fur PomPom Clip Keychain is very IN right now, and with a price point of $15, how can you go wrong with this gift? Buy here.
6. Prada Double Bridge Sunglasses– The Prada Double Bridge Sunglasses at $325 are for the girl who knows and can appreciate a good pair of designer sunglasses. They are chic, versatile, and classic enough to wear for quite some time. I have a feeling we are going to be seeing more cat eye glasses in the future as they are becoming a hot look. Buy here.
7. Ugg Boots– Who doesn’t love a good pair of Uggs?! I love to wear mine around the house and at the gym as they are like having a blanket wrapped around my feet. If the girl in your life doesn’t have a pair, for $179.95, she is missing out. Buy here.
8. The Tory Burch Double Wrap Leather Wrap Bracelet- The Tory Burch Double Wrap Leather Wrap bracelet at $95 is a great layering piece for any age. You have the Tory Burch quality and the gold studs are perfect with the neutral leather. Buy here.
Hope this list helps you when shopping for the teenage or college girl in your life. Time is running out so hurry and let me know what you end up selecting. Happy shopping!