If you are needing to pick up a few last minute Christmas gifts, we found some really good selections for you that are on sale. Yes, on sale!
You can probably tell from my previous shopping posts that I like basic, versatile pieces with edge, and I think we selected some great choices for the teenager/woman of any age in your life. The price points range from $32 to $995 so there is truly something on this list for everyone. Here you go:
Image by Dana Wolter Interiors
1. Burberry – ‘Collette’ Merino Wool Cape Was $1,095.00, Now $995.00 This casual, sophisticated, 100% Merino Wool staple is chic and versatile. I love that it can be thrown on with dark jeans, riding pants, or even a form-fitting dress. It is an investment piece to keep and something to be enjoyed for years to come. Buy here.
2. Kate Spade ‘Cedar Street – Slim Bee’ Wristlet – Was $68, Now $45.56. The Kate Spade metallic wristlet is a great accessory for around town when you need something smaller than your handbag. Its metallic color is on trend and neutral enough to wear with many different outfits. Buy here.
3. YSL ‘Rouge Pur Couture’ Glossy Stain Was $36.00, Now $32.00 This lipgloss comes in twenty-nine different colors, so there is a color for everyone. It gives you a gloss, stain, and lipstick all in one. Voted Best of Beauty Award for Best Lip Stain by Allure Magazine. Buy here.
4. Vince Camuto Cutout Cuff – Was $48, Now $36. How cute is this gold cuff?! I can see someone my age or my daughters’ enjoying this edgy, layering piece. Buy here.
5. Vince ‘Directional Rib Knit Wool & Cashmere Sweater’ Was $365, Now $218.98 Vince is one of my favorite brands because they design basic pieces with great lines, and the quality is always there in their clothes. I have several of their shirts/sweaters and they look as good as they did when I bought them several years back. This cozy, soft sweater spun of cashmere and wool shown can be dressed up or down, and is a classic piece for any wardrobe. Buy here.
6. Kendra Scott ‘Ellie’ Oval Stone Stud Earrings – Was $65.00, Now $33.49. These stud earrings come in six different colors and are sure to add some sparkle to any holiday outfit. At almost half off, they are a deal! Buy here.
7. Dolce Vita ‘Gwynn’ Wedge Bootie – Was $109.95, Now $79.90. Note: If you are buying for a teenage or college girl, this is a good gift (or at least my college girl commented she liked them when I was writing this post). These bootie wedges come in taupe or slate suede, making their neutral colors perfect for any outfit. Buy here.
8. Viktor&Rolf ‘Flowerbomb’ Eau De Parfum Spray – Was $50 – $215, Now $50 – $193.50 I am not a perfume person, but if you are, this is a good one. It was rated ‘Best of Beauty’ in Allure Magazine 2015 and has done quite well. One of the girls who works for me LOVES it and she says she receives a lot of compliments on the fragrance. Buy here.
Hope you find these Christmas gift ideas helpful for buying for yourself or for someone else, and the fact they are on sale is a bonus! Let me know what you end up ordering.
If you would like to see more from us on a daily basis, follow us…..
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors