Are there other ladies out there who despise bathing suit shopping as much as me?
I was in St. Thomas last week, and as I wore my old bathing suits, I decided to make it a priority to find a few I felt comfortable in for the next beach trip.
I thought I would share a few that stood out to me. Hopefully, you too will see something that you like and makes you feel good. Prices range from $39 to $225.
1 Ted Baker Plunge One Piece Swimsuit $139 This plunging neckline, one-piece swimsuit is a classic that is also daring. Available in three colors, though you can never go wrong with black. Buy here.
2. Robin Piccone Harper Cover-Up Tunic $98 Airy and easy for the beach is this semi-sheer cover up. I love that it has the open shoulder, which is a popular look this season. Buy here.
3. Ted Baker Ruffle One-Piece $169 This asymmetrical ruffle suit is unique yet classic. To me, it looks more expensive than it is. Buy here.
4. L Space Ridin’ High Serina Rib Bikini Top and Bottoms $183 Still rockin’ the bikini? Sleek and simple with a stylish high neck top, this is a good one. With people mixing bikinis these days, you can always put the top with bottoms that offer more coverage if needed. Buy the pieces here and here.
5. Elan V-Back Cover-Up Maxi Dress $58 I love the versatility of this dress. It’s light weight and easy to throw on for the beach or for lunch. Buy here.
6. Halogen Straw Panama Hat $39 The older I become, the more important I realize it is to cover my face while in the sun. I am not a sun goddess-my white skin gives me away. A hat has become a must have for me while at the beach or the pool, and I love how the versatility (and price) of this one. Buy here.
7. Robin Piccone Side Split Cover-Up Pants $78 These chic pants can take you from the beach to lunch in no time. Buy here.
8. Linum Herringbone Striped Turkish Towel $34 You can’t go wrong with a Turkish towel, and this one can be worn as a sorong or used as a towel. It comes in seven different colors. Buy here.
9. Ted Baker Halter One-Piece $149 This bathing suit comes in two colors and has a gold embellishment at the top to give a more dressy feel. Buy here.
10. Halogen Floppy Hat $39 This wide-brimmed, floppy sun hat is a staple for any summer wardrobe-and at a great price point. Buy here.
11. Vix Swimwear Cover-Up Caftan $163 Instantly get into beach mode with this light weight cover-up that goes with anything. Buy here.
12. Tory Burch ‘Lipsi’ Underwire One-Piece $225 This color-blocked swimsuit is classic in style and has a fun pattern. Buy here.
13. Robin Piccone Ava Bikini Top $110 This fun, flirty bikini top with cut outs is cute and fresh. Buy here.
14. Hinge ZigZag Woven Sun Hat $49 Like a subtle pattern? This hat is for you with its black and white zigzag pattern. Buy here.
15. MiracleSuit Jena One-Shoulder One-Piece $162 This is my favorite bathing suit in this post, and I plan on ordering it myself. I love how it isn’t a full one piece, but it gives more coverage than a bikini. It also looks more expensive than its price point. Buy here.
Let me know what you think of these options and if any appeal to you. Hopefully, the next time you see me at the beach, I will look a little more stylish than my past trip.
Like what you see? Connect with us on a daily basis….
Facebook- Dana Wolter Interiors