It’s the most
hectic wonderful time of the year, and if you’re like me, you are still trying to mark names off your shopping list.
Birmingham is lucky to have as many wonderful shops as we do, and we are highlighting some of our favorites.
Because we are down to the wire, we are tackling something for everyone and providing you with the perfect gift ideas.
1. Have someone on your list who needs to unwind? Jo Malone is a British lifestyle brand known for its unique fragrance portfolio and luxury products for the bath, body and home. Rewriting the rules of perfumery by mixing an unexpected combination of ingredients is just one of the reasons we love this line. Check out the newest fragrance, Wood Sage and Sea Salt, and the other products at Saks Birmingham.
2. Add elegance to someone’s fireplace or mantle with this hand cut, crystal, match strike from England. This beautiful collection piece can be purchased from Circa.
3. Bold is always better than bland, and the man on your list is sure to feel dapper as he sports these Paul Smith socks from Saks Birmingham.
4. Butler’s Grooming Club’s goal is to make gentlemen feel more confident and relaxed, and I don’t know what man wouldn’t after spending time being pampered while playing pool and enjoying a beer. A membership here will make him feel taken care of and loved.
5. For the candy lover on your list, Sugar will hit the spot. Add glitz and glamour by putting his or her favorite candy in one of these festive cones.
6. Who doesn’t want Christmas to last forever? The Holiday and Birchwood Pine Nest candles from Table Matters will fill the home with holiday cheer.
Here’s to shopping local and finding the perfect present for everyone on your list,